This is a great breakfast option for those mornings when you are looking to eat something that’s quick to prepare, gives you steady energy, and is scrumptious. The protein in the plain yogurt, natural sugar from the varietal fruits, and the satisfying crunch from the nuts /cheerios combo will provide all that. You can use what you currently have in your fridge or include what I had on hand on this day. I make this often and absolutely love the fact that it keeps me full for hours and satisfies my sweet-tooth. Sometimes, I even have it as a desert. Yes, I do.
The options are endless! Get “jiggy wit it.”
Total prep time: under 10 minutes.
- slice up a ripe banana in a bowl. To that, add a handful of grapes and blueberries.
- Top off the fruits with a half cup of plain yogurt.
- Sprinkle some shredded-unsweetened coconut and shaved almonds, pinch of cinnamon, and a drizzle of agave syrup.
- adding 2 tablespoon of your favorite cereal (Cheerios for me) is optional.
- Breakfast is ready. Enjoy!